Here Are the Films…
The SWW Shorts Showcase will be next Saturday, July 17th from 7 PM-10 PM outside at the Gremlin Theater, near the Annex Building at 550 Vandalia Street in St. Paul (near Film North and Lake Monster Brewery).
The event will showcase films in which Screenwriters’ Workshop members served as writers, directors, or producers. The films that will be featured are as follows in alphabetical order:
- “After I Kill Mrs. Pritchett, I Am Coming After You” by member Zach Jansen
- “Black Hole” by member Oussama “Sam” Lamharzi Alaoui
- “Dactylo” by member Oussama “Sam” Lamharzi Alaoui
- “Kyle Goes to Mars” by member David Erickson
- “Richfield Institute for Modest Jobs – PSA” by member Daniel Polsfuss
- “Song Without Words” by member Andy Froemke
- “The Deft” by member Ruth Maramis
- “The Tour” by member John Gigrich
- “You Are Here” by members Kelly Lamphear-Dash and Karen Frank
Sequence of the films is still in process. Filmmakers will share their stories about how they took their ideas from script to screen. The showcase will also include a social hour with food, fun, games, and prizes.
Buy Your Tickets Now to Support Your Fellow Screenwriters!
Tickets are $5 for members and $10 for non-members. Price includes food, entertainment, admission, and fun prizes. Purchase tickets online through Eventbrite. The site will also allow you to order a Screenwriters’ Workshop t-shirt or renew your membership.
Some chairs will be provided the night of the event, but bring your own, if you can, to kick back in style and comfort. Throw on some bug spray while you’re at it, because it’s outside in Minnesota. Cash will not be taken at the door, but tickets will be available for purchase online until sold out.
Join us under the stars to see how dreams come to life.
Watch here on the Screenwriters’ Workshop website for any updates.